desk job

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Turkish Prison

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Giorgio Moroder - Chase (1978) (buy)



Giorgio Moroder - (Theme From) Midnight Express (1978) (buy)

October rolling in and it's getting spooky how little musak there's been to be found around here, but coming back in a major way with a couple of tracks from Giorgio Moroder's score to the 1978 film Midnight Express which, among other things featured an Oliver Stone screenplay. I'm still looking for I don't enjoy about these tracks. For now the fact that every movie I watch can't include them somewhere tops the list. I guess the Oscar probably makes up for that.

1 comment:

  1. this is so sick, they should use it for an epic 8 minute part in a skate vid. like a rodney mullen comeback. btw this is josep, why is my first name Ric on google? that's what i put down

    ReplyDelete