desk job

Monday, April 5, 2010

Dora The Explora




Dora Hall - How Are Things In California? (19??)
(buy)



Dora Hall - Dear John (19??) (buy)

'Dora Hall is the greatest! - When I listen to her, my cup overfloweth!' - B. Reimenschneider, Georgia

Somedays I just can't say it better myself. Whether from Georgia the state or Georgia the state, B's quote comes to you live and direct via Dora's World, where you can immerse yourself in the life and times of the woman who reigned as the Queen of Vanity Entertainment long before her or her.

Long story short, Hall's husband Leo Hulseman founded Solo Cups. Hulseman had zero qualms about forking over the money to finance his wife's recording career, and packaging the results along with his cups and plates. Red plastic cups and music bundled together. Sounds like a party to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment